Swinging Barrier Glass Optical Turnstile – Low Height
In addition to being a standard optical turnstile, the OptiStile 720 incorporates fully functional swinging glass barriers.
The product has a 48” long footprint for ease of monitoring by lobby staff.
- Design: Rounded casework design
- Barrier: Dual swinging center barrier glass doors
- Operation: Hands free, fully automated, no contact operation
- Traffic: Fast throughput for high traffic lobbies
- Passage Control: Passage in Entry and Exit direction can be electronically controlled
- Sensor: Sophisticated sensor system to detect unauthorized entry, tailgating and piggybacking activity
- Indicators: LED lane status light integrated within lid section
- Compatibility: Compatible with most major access control systems and cardreader technologies
- Certifications: CSA certified to UL 325
- Standard Pedestal Dimensions: 48" x 6.5" x 39.3"
- Two Walkway Widths: 28" standard width walkway and 36" ADA compliant width walkway
- Barrier Height: 35" swinging barrier glass height
- Three Operating Modes: Normally Closed, Normally Open, Optical Only
- Integrations: Failsafe operation and available inputs for integration with building Fire Alarm